Thursday, May 07, 2009

Forgotten (first) home

Once upon a time....

I started this blog, ummm, about five years ago. start with this welcome post. Actually this blog started perhaps in 2003 or maybe 2002. when blogs was not hype yet. I have install a blog machine on a free hosting in that time. forgot the address but it works. As far as I remember it use text files as database and in that time I try to write fiction and something poetic. but that's the past.

Before installing a blog machine actually I have registered to blogger, yeah, when blogger is still owned by Pyra. befer pyra was acquired by google. but I feel blogger is so slow even for updating or adding a blog post. perhaps it's because a slow internet connection in that time

Five years doesn't mean I become a famous blogger or something like that. No, not at all. I Still a blogger which blog just have a small amount of traffic. but I still love blogging.

Even that this is my first blog, currently I usually post on Entahlah.... so this blog a little bit forgotten. but I will try to write more often here. no promise. but I'll give it a try


1 comment:

dwilicious said...

"Five years doesn't mean I become a famous blogger or something like that. No, not at all. I Still a blogger which blog just have a small amount of traffic. but I still love blogging."

Javanese people habit is alon-alon waton klakon ;-)