Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I slow myself down

This blog have been accompanying me for almost two years now. I saw my first post is on december 2004. having one blog in that time (perhaps) is not enough for me, especially because no tag or categories in blogspot so I have to post everythings in one page without categories. so I decide making another spesific blog for myself. even further, when I start knowing blogsome, and then wordpress, supersized and now the newest one vox, I made a new account on each of them.

Since the time when my Lovely (damn) network administrator list blogger and blogspot on squid's ACL deny I start writing on wordpress, yes, I can put my post on categories. actually there's one thing that seens annoying the HTML editing stuff, but now it better because it looks like blogger which I love much, I can't post any single post without modifying the HTML, even just justifying the paragraph. So, for now I will write more on sumodirjo.wordpress.com. This blog is not dead, I just need a rest writing here and start to write on another blogs of mine.

3 comments:

me said...

akhirnya...ngeblog lg disini.
tp...........kok????
alangkah lebih baik juga, blog yg ini tetep di update trus, jangan ditinggalin bgt aja? konsisten dong.
btw mungkin stlh menemukan yg lbh baik, yg kurang dr yg lebih baik agak ditinggalkan.

Sumodirjo said...

tenkyu komment nya.... kan udah tak tulis "i Won't leave this blog, I just need a rest writing here". he he he. ok bos???

Anonymous said...

Makanyah... Request dong... Blogger kan menerima request feature... Beigtu.