Friday, January 06, 2006

Too Much task this week

Damn! there are so much task that must be done this week. Yes, it's all my task as a student in this lovely place (although sometimes it sucks, but thanks to ALLAH, I still have a chance to enter this state university). Actually it's my false, and perhaps absolutely my false because my bad fuckin habit, always delaying when have a task to finish, yeah....when it near it's deadline, then I confuse myself to finish it.

Anyway, the task that I Have to finish is.....
  • E-Commerce(2 task), the 1st one is a mid term task but I misunderstood my lecturer's order. Fortunately It must be submitted via email. the 2nd task is for the final test. I will finish it after writing this post.
  • Business Communication (damn! it also 2 task?). Yes, the 1st is a long....a very long delayed submission(I wouldn't talk about it). The 2nd one is from Bu Rini, We(I have a group with my friend robi, actually he have finished it several days ago, but perhaps I'll add some more material, if posibble).
  • Research Metodology. In the day when I'll have a final test I have to submit a theses proposal. Alhamdulilah it almost finish, just need some....ummm perhaps three more pages.
  • The last one is came from co-operation and small business management course, it's conducted by my dean and he give us a task to write a term paper about co-operation. Fortunately no theme for it so I can make a (not so short) story....wakakakaka
But In the other side I have finished my task in Management Information System from Mr. Made Sukresna. This afternoon after taking lunch I went to a copycenter to take my bundle, it's the book which I told in this previous post. The Official Samba 3 HOWTO and reference Guide. Nice with a pink cover. anyway, lately I'm thinking that this blog is going to be an online diary rather than blog. do you think the same? please give me some comment.

No comments: